It’s officially November 1st, which means, the holidays are coming! Let us all rejoice! It is my absolute favorite time of year and I know a lot of people share that feeling with me. One the best parts of the holidays is getting to spend more time with family over copious amounts of food + drink, add a sprinkle of good ol family drama and you got yourself a perfect holiday season! 😉
Here at CFL, we love a good festive cocktail! This Apple Cider Moscow mule is perfect for Thanksgiving + to carry you through to Christmas!
Here is what you need:
- Apple Cider (we chose Trader Joe’s brand + loved it!)
- Apples (sliced)
- Cinnamon sticks
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ginger Beer (we tried both Maine Root + Trader Joe’s Brew)
- Vodka (Tito’s, duh)
Here is what you do:
- Pour 1.5 oz (or 3 oz if you are feeling naughty) of Tito’s into your ice filled Moscow Mule mug
- Add the same amount (1.5 oz or 3 oz) of Apple Cider on top
- Top it off with Ginger Beer
- Garnish with your apple + cinnamon stick and sprinkle cinnamon on top just for the heck of it.
- Another naughty treat would be to pre soak your apples in Titos 😉
- Enjoy them in your new CFL moscow mule set.