Letter Drills for iPad - NEW 2019Chalkfulloflove
NOTE: These Letter Drills are included in the Beginners guide to Procreate + iPad Lettering!
The CFL 2019 iPad letter drills are here! Like I have mentioned before, my lettering is always evolving. The 2019 version more accurately depicts my current style. These letter drills are a great way to practice lettering on your iPad and are to be used with the Procreate App.
What you will need for these drills:
- Procreate App (Please make sure Procreate is compatible with your iPad before purchasing)
The download includes:
- CFL 2019 Letter Drills
- 12 Fruity BONUS practice words!
If you are unsure about how to use the Procreate app, please check out our Procreate for Beginners Guide! It includes a guide for getting started + this another of letter drills and the practice words!
- You will need to complete your download on a computer so that you are able to unzip the files. (You cannot unzip files on an iPad unless you have a special app).
- After you complete your purchase you will have the opportunity to download the files immediately via the link on your checkout page. You will also receive a separate email with a link to your download. The email can take up to 4 hours to appear in your inbox and can sometimes get sent to your spam folder.
- You do not need an iPad Pro to use the Procreate App, but please check the app's recommended iOS and make sure your iPad is compatible before purchasing.
- Once you complete the download and unzip the files, you will need to send the JPG's to your iPad via Airdop or e-mail. Once they are saved on your iPad, you will import them to Procreate as your canvas.
Please reach out if you have any questions or issues!
Only 1 download per order. Due to the nature of this download, no refund or cancellation can be issued.
Copyright Chalkfulloflove, 2019: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.