You know that feeling after a storm when you look up in the sky and see a beautiful rainbow? This candle captures that feeling in a scent. Rainbow is one of the happiest scents with notes of bergamot and...Read more
You know that feeling after a storm when you look up in the sky and see a beautiful rainbow? This candle captures that feeling in a scent. Rainbow is one of the happiest scents with notes of bergamot and vanilla mixed with pink grapefruit & sweet bay. It’s a fresh, fruity, sweet smell that will bring your home to life. Light it on your side table along with some freshly picked flowers for the perfect relaxing vibe.
- Scent: Rainbow
- Size: 9oz (burn time: 55-62 hours)
- Materials: plant based oils, zinc-free cotton wick, and American grown Non GMO soy wax
- Fragrance Notes: bergamot, vanilla, pink grapefruit, & sweet bay
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will only burn enough around as per the first time you light your candle. So, make sure the first time you light your candle you don't blow it out until there is a significant melting pool diameter. If you do not, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during it's initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
Copyright Chalkfulloflove, 2022: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.