There's nothing like the warmth and toasted finish of baked goods in the midst of Fall! With strong notes of cinnamon and clove, plus a hint of sweetness, this candle really puts the "spice" in pumpkin spice! You won't be able to get enough of this rich and delicious scent!
- Scent: Toasted Pumpkin Spice
- Size: 16oz (burn time of 80-120 hours)
- Material: Soy Wax
- Fragrance Notes:
- top: clove, cinnamon, nutmeg
- middle: pumpkin, buttercream
- base: smoke, vanilla
Candle Tips //
- Maintain your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle
- Create a large melt pool – Soy wax is considered "memory wax" and will only burn enough around as per the first time you light your candle. So, make sure the first time you light your candle you don't blow it out until there is a significant melting pool diameter. If you do not, your melt pool will never go past the diameter of the first burn and can cause your candle wick to "drown" and no longer light. To accomplish this, we recommend burning your candle for a minimum of one hour during it's initial lighting.
- Be cautious – Never burn your candle in an unattended area. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Candle jar WILL get hot, be careful when touching. Keep away from children and animals.
Copyright Chalkfulloflove, 2020: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.