Mother's Day is just a month away - can you believe it? I always love this time of year. I love celebrating my mama and also remembering how blessed I am to have two of the sweetest boys in the world.
This year for our gift guide, I decided to only showcase products from small businesses. I made it a goal this year to try and be more mindful of the products I'm buying and who it's supporting - especially since we are also a small business! I know by blessing small businesses with our purchases we are blessing individuals and families and mamas and kiddos, and that brings so much joy.
So here are some of my very favorite products for your mama this year!
1. Artifact Uprising Hardcover Photo Book - This is perfect for your mama or a great thing to hint to your hubby that you want for yourself. Artifact Uprising makes it so easy to create photo books that will last a lifetime and this is one of my all-time favorites!
2. GLDN Birth Flower Necklace - The perfect necklace to represent your kiddos. This necklace has your child's birth flower engraved on your necklace and it's absolutely stunning. It would also make the perfect gift for you mom or grandma!
3. Rou Ceramics Ice Blue Textured Stoneware - I'm obsessed with this ceramics company. Rou's work is gorgeous and she's so thoughtful about each piece. This particular one is the perfect icy blue color for Spring!
4. Library of Flowers Bubble Bath - There is nothing that makes a mama feel more special than taking a bath with some fancy bubbles. These bubbles bottled by Margot Elena come in the prettiest bottle and make for the perfect gift!
5. Primally Pure Spa Kit - This company is a holistic skin company and it's SO. GOOD. This kit comes with everything a mama needs for a relaxing evening and it all comes in a super cute organic bag!
6. The Bee & The Fox Mama Bird Shirt - The perfect way to show off that you're a mama! This small business also has a lot of other great tees that are great for all the mamas and women in your life!
7. Michelle Boyd Original Oil Painting - An original oil painting by one of my favorite artists! She specializes in floral pieces, so go take a look at her site for several more beauties. She also sells prints!
8. CFL Tired/Strong as a Mother Mug - This has become one of our best sellers and is perfect for every mama out there! With "tired as a mother" on one side and "strong as a mother" on the other, you can switch it around to fit your mood.
9. GLDN Micro Signet Ring - This is what I want for Mother's Day! These are the sweetest rings and you can get an initial engraved on each one to represent your kiddos!