It's porch season which means that my hubs and I like to have a cocktail on the back porch in the evenings. The weather is finally cooling down to where it's actually relaxing to be outside in the evening and there's nothing like sipping on a delicious beverage after a long day of momming!
This Apple Cider Margarita recipe from Half Baked Harvest is so. good. It has some of the great flavors of the classic marg we all know and love but with a delicious Fall twist - apple cider. This will definitely be a new go-to for us!
Scroll down for the full recipe!
APPLE CIDER MARGARITA
*Recipe from Half Baked Harvest
- cinnamon sugar and flaky sea salt, for the rim
- 2 ounces mezcal or silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liquor
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) apple cider
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- apple slices and cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Rim your glass in salted cinnamon sugar. Mix equal parts cinnamon sugar and sea salt. Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and coat in sugar.
- Combine the mezcal or tequila, orange liquor, apple cider, lime juice, and maple in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake to combine. Strain into the glass. Garnish with apple slices, rosemary, and cinnamon sticks.