I'm a sucker for a good marg - ya feel me? They are the perfect refreshing treat for a hot summer afternoon (and y'all, it's in the triple digits over here!) and they are so easy to whip up.
This one only takes 5 minutes - FIVE MINUTES! - making it perfect for parties or just when you're wanting a little pick-me-up. It also involves my favorite fruit - peaches. Now, peaches can sometimes be pretty hard still when I grab them from the grocery store, so I tried a little trick to ripen these up quickly. I stuck them in a paper bag, closed it, and let them sit for about 36 hours and they were perfectly ripe and juicy (and perfect for my marg!).
Just blend your peaches with 4 other ingredients, and you've got a sweet (but not too sweet!), refreshing, and delicious marg for a summer evening on the back porch.
Scroll down for the full recipe!
WHITE PEACH MARGARITA
- 3 juicy white peaches, unpeeled
- 3 tbsp good-quality tequila
- 1 tbsp Triple sec
- juice of 1 lemon, plus more to taste
- 1 heaped tbsp of honey
- mint sprigs & blossoms for garnish
- Roughly chop 2 of the white peaches. Slice the remaining peach into wedges for garnish and set aside.
- Add your chopped peaches to a blender. Top with tequila, Triple sec, lemon juice, and honey. Blend until perfectly smooth. Depending on the texture of your peaches, you might need a splash of water to loosen up your puree. The consistency should be velvety smooth, not too thick.
- Fill two glasses with ice. Pour your peachy margarita mix over the top and stir well.
- Garnish with mint and peach wedges.
- Serve right away. Cheers!
*recipe adapted from the clever carrot