SUMMER IS UPON US. This is already week two of my kiddos being out of school for the summer and I gotta say, so far it's been nice to have them at home and able to do some fun things with them.
I don't know about you, but my kiddos and I both love popsicles in the summer. I usually grab some at the store because I've never really landed on a recipe that I love, but FRIENDS. I found one. I like my popsicles to be fruity and also creamy and this recipe is it. It's just the right amount of sweet, creamy, and delicious and you can use any fruit your heart desires. It's also only 5 ingredients and so easy. I'm telling ya, it's a winner of a recipe.
You can make these popsicles in any popsicle mold you would like, but I made it a little extra by using these ring popsicle molds I found at Target. Not only were these a hit with my boys because they are delicious, they also look like ring pops which was a major bonus!
NOTE: I highly recommend using a food processor for this recipe if you have one, but a quality blender will do the trick as well. You may just need to blend for a little longer to get it perfectly smooth.
FRUIT & YOGURT RING POPSICLES
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt (I used vanilla but you can also use plain)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh fruit (I chose both strawberries & mango)
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until completely smooth.
- You can pour straight into the popsicle mold or use a funnel for more precision if you are using a smaller mold.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove them from the molds and enjoy!!