IT'S PEACH SEASON. My favorite fruit, y'all. A friend and I split a 25lb box of peaches from The Peach Truck every year and I'm always looking for new ways to use them.
Meet your new favorite summer snack/appetizer. It's so easy and full of so many delicious summer flavors. Toasted baguette slices topped with honey ricotta, juicy peaches, pancetta, balsamic vinegar, and fresh basil. It's *chef's kiss* perfection. And y'all, when I say it's easy, I mean it. You can make about 16 of these in very little time. I can see these being served at an outdoor summer party as an appetizer or even on a board full of other snack-y items!
Scroll down for a video and for the full recipe!
HONEY RICOTTA PEACH CROSTINI
- 16 baguette slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 large peaches, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush your baguette slices with olive oil and place on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the edges are golden and crunchy.
- While your baguette slices bake, cook the pancetta in a small skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until it begins to crisp. Flip the pancetta over and continue cooking until crispy.
Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel and allow to cool.
In a small bowl, whisk together the ricotta and honey. Spread one 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture onto a baguette slice. Repeat with remaining bread.
Top each piece of bread with a few slices of peaches and divide the pancetta evenly among the crostini.
Drizzle the crostini with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately and ENJOY!