It’s rosé season and we are here. for. it. We take “rosé all day” very seriously at CFL during these hot Texas summers. Can you picture it? Sipping on a glass of cold, refreshing rosé on a summer night with a nice cheeseboard dinner, or as you’re relaxing by the pool, or in a little to-go cup for a summer picnic. You just can’t go wrong! Now, we aren’t experts, but we do consider ourselves tough critics, and we love finding good rosé at a fair price. We’ve rounded up our favorite, affordable rosé and we highly recommend them all! Grab a bottle to pair with dinner, or grab a few and have a little rosé tasting at home for a date night! Just don't forget to chill it a bit. Nobody likes a warm rosé!
- Carayon La Rose - A Trader Joe's favorite! At under $6 a bottle, you can't beat this crisp, not-too-sweet rosé.
- Whispering Angel - A mid-range priced bottle, but definitely a top contender! It's definitely a dry rosé but has a smooth finish and really full flavor.
- Bieler Pere et Fils Sabine - This one has a mild berry flavor with subtle herbal notes, balancing the fruit and acid really well.
- D'orsay - A really refreshing rosé, with notes of honeysuckle and a crisp and fruity flavor.
- Cote des Roses - Not only is the bottle beautiful, but it has a full and fresh flavor with floral notes and hints of grapefruit.
- "The Palm" Whispering Angel - You can't beat the trendy look of this one, and the flavor doesn't disappoint either! It's got a deeper, fruitier taste than the original Whispering Angel. Easy to drink and definitely a crowd pleaser!