HELLO MARCH. You guys. I'm chomping at the bit for Spring to arrive. After our crazy snow storm that I never want to relive, Spring and all the things that come with it just sound like magic. Now that March is here, it feels like Spring is finally upon us!
In celebration of this new season, I'm sharing an absolutely delicious sangria that tastes like Spring in your mouth. It has everything you love about Spring: fresh fruits, Rosé, citrus flavors and a bit of sweetness. What I love about sangria in general is that it's a great drink to make for a party and so simple and easy to make. Pour everything in a pitcher, let it cool in the fridge for a couple hours and voila! You've got yourself the perfect party drink.
I'm envisioning grilling out with friends on the perfect Spring day and sipping on this refreshing drink...can't you just see it?!
STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY SPRING SANGRIA
- 1 bottle Rosé wine
- ¼ cup Limoncello liqueur (I used this kind)
- 1 ½ cups raspberry lemonade
- 1 cup Sprite
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- 16 ounces strawberries, sliced
- 8 ounces blueberries
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Add fruit to a large pitcher.
- Pour wine, Limoncello, lemonade, sprite, and grenadine over the fruit.
- Gently stir together and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.