The Beginners Guide to Procreate + iPad Lettering (includes Letter Drills)Chalkfulloflove
Updated for 2020!
So many of you have inquired about the app I use for iPad lettering, so I decided to bring you the Beginners Guide to Procreate + iPad Lettering!
PLEASE NOTE: This guide includes the Letter Drills for iPad. There is no need to purchase the letter drills separately!
What you will need to make this guide useful:
- Procreate App
(Please make sure your Procreate is compatible with your iPad)
This guide is perfect for the person who is ready to dive deeper with their lettering using the Procreate app on their iPad. It is recommended that you already have experience lettering and are comfortable with the concepts presented in Hand Lettering 101.
What is included:
- Basic Instructions on the Procreate app
- 2019 Letter Drills
- Practice words
- Where to find my favorite iPad brushes
- Two Projects
- You will need to complete your download on a computer so that you are able to unzip the files. (You cannot unzip files on an iPad unless you have a special app).
- After you complete your purchase you will have the opportunity to download the files immediately via the link on your checkout page. You will also receive a separate email with a link to your download. The email can take up to 4 hours to appear in your inbox and can sometimes get sent to your spam folder.
- You do not need an iPad Pro to use the Procreate App, but please check the app's recommended iOS and make sure your iPad is compatible before purchasing.
- Once you complete the download and unzip the files, you will need to send the JPG's to your iPad via Airdop or e-mail. Once they are saved on your iPad, you will import them to Procreate as your canvas.
Please reach out if you have any questions or issues!
Only 1 download per order. Due to the nature of this download, no refund or cancellation can be issued.
Copyright Chalkfulloflove, 2017: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.